Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!

My birthday is today and I am 31 years old.
It all started with a birthday lunch at my sister's house with her, my mom, friends: Ruby and Lisa. After lunch we hid eggs for the kids to find...and lets just say this was a bust b/c of me. I always liked finding eggs...well, these kids didn't like the fact that the plastic eggs were EMPTY!!!! But I knew that everyone was going to get a prize at the end so what was the use of feeling the eggs. Well, there was two good reasons to do it... 1. the kids would've been happier and 2. it was windy that day so the eggs would've stayed put. MY BAD...YES, I'VE LEARNED MY LESSON!!!!
Then we went to Ruby's house to dye eggs with her girls. Carter had a blast!! Didn't he do a fantastic job?!?!?!?


Lastly...Jason, Scott, Ruby, and I went to the Melting Pot for my birthday!
I had a GREAT BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
I remember dreading turning 30 and now look what has happened another year snuck up on me!!!!!!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Yay! New posts!!

Glad you had a great Easter-y birthday with friends and family! :)