Thursday, July 31, 2008

July Time

Happy 4th of July!!

I just had to buy this shirt when I saw it!

We went out of town with Ruby, Scott, and Family over the 4th of July weekend to Branson, MO. We had so much fun!! It was a GREAT TRIP!! We went two days to Silver Dollar City. And Carter rode his very first roller coaster...

No, this one wasn't his first, this is the kiddie coaster...he actually was just tall enough to ride the BIG, FAST ROLLER COASTERS with me!! The only ones he wasn't tall enough for were the ones that went upside down. The first one he went on, I asked him how he liked it...he said, "That's AWESOME"...do you want to go again, "No" he said. But he did get on another one with me and I asked him about that one and he said "It was a little scary." He's my brave boy!! I was so proud of him...he tried EVERYTHING with me!!!! And even some without me...


Before we left for home, we all played a little golf together. It was VERY HOT out!

If you pull this picture up, you'll notice that my boy now as frenkles on his nose and cheeks...I just love them...

Carter's favorite thing right now is BEN 10...

He's finally old enough...

to play ball...

This was his first practice. He did better than I expected. Get ready for some game pictures soon. His first game is at the first of August.



Photobucket

No comments: