Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Parade & Parties

We didn't make it to Brighton's parade this year...it was very cold, but we did make it to Munford's parade....

Yes, that is a bag in my mom's hand...Mamaw and Papaw came prepared!!
Our Christmas parties to go to this year were:

First is at my sister's for our traditional Family/Friend Christmas Party...
We had so much fun and had a great turn out...imagine trying to play a Dirty Santa game with 35 gifts...lots of stealing!!!

Then we had our Sunday School Party and I had my Scrapbook Party too...
Can you imagine a bunch of scrapbook ladies snatching scrapbook items...it's a hoot I tell ya! :-)

And what made it all so nice is that most of them happened the first week in December so then I got to spend the other weekends Christmas shopping...oh how one of these years I hope to be done Christmas shopping by Thanksgiving...maybe next year!

No comments: