Tuesday, May 6, 2008

IT'S ALL NEW!!!

Okay, so I'm a terrible blogger...I know many of you have commented that you are tired of seeing the St. Patrick's post, so let me start with a fresh new look....THANKS TO MY FRIEND TINA (if you want a new look, feel free to check her site out...her link is over to the side "The Goldens"). Thanks again Tina!!

Well, I've been terrible at blogging b/c yep, you guessed it...I'm back at work!!!! I started my new job on March 24th as an Accountant at RMS. All I will say for now is it's a job. Carter and I are adjusting.

Now to the BIGGEST SURPRISE of all (take a guess, what do you think it could be???)....

Before:

During:


After:

Another angle:

And in case you are wondering...YES, I had enough to DONATE to "LOCKS OF LOVE", which was my whole purpose all along. You had to have 10 inches to be able to donate and depending on how they measure it...all I ever read said tip to tip, so with that being said when I took a ruler and measured it from one end to the other it was.....drumroll please.....12 inches!!!!!!



Overall, we are all doing just fine. Carter is almost out for the summer from Mother's Day Out. and he's got a birthday coming up! :-) I've got him enrolled there again next year in case he doesn't get into Pre-K in the Tipton County School System (I also enrolled him in Pre-K last week). I am playing softball with my sister's church league. Jason is doing fine and been playing some golf the past few weekends. We even enjoyed a few date nights with our good friends Scott and Ruby to dinner and a movie! I've even gone to a few scrapbooking functions...one was an all weekend event and another one was an all day Saturday event...both were really fun and I'm almost done with that project, which is an ABC book for Carter...I'll try to post a few pictures when I get done with it.

Be sure to look back a few post b/c I started a few a while back and never finished, so I thought I'd finish them up and post them, so happy reading!!!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Carol said...

Good for you. I did this today too!!!!

Tina said...

I LOVE your hair...way to GO!!!

You did great getting all caught up on bloggin'!

Shanie said...

Karen-WOW! Great haircut girl! You look so much younger-not that you ever looked old! I LOVE it!! Hi also to Ruby!! Shanie ;)

Anonymous said...

Love your new look - Tina's great, isn't she???

And the hair - WOW!!!! LOVE IT!!!